Customer interactions are more crucial than they’ve ever been. However, the size and nature of internet commerce, along with escalating client expectations, make it challenging to establish—and maintain—those relationships.
An All-in-one customer communications platform is used by sales, marketing, and support teams by companies every day to achieve faster growth through stronger interactions.
Most of them are full customer communications platforms with bots, apps, product tours, and more—along with email, messaging, and a help centre—so you can maintain excellent customer interactions at all times.
To aid in your evaluation of potential customer service solutions, we have compared two customer service options, Intercom and Mezchip. Both of these platforms provide a variety of packages, features, and perks that can assist your team in delighting consumers and achieving success.
- Intercom Integration for WooCommerce allows you to communicate directly with your customers and give on-site support.
- It syncs order details, customer data, and other relevant data into the Intercom platform, allowing you to rapidly fix the issue.
- It also adds a form to each purchase description in your business, allowing consumers to contact you directly. For the most frequently requested questions, you can create automated responses.
- Customers can access their My Account pages to keep track of their support requests. They might go over previous talks with you and initiate follow-ups.
- It’s not a problem if you have multiple businesses. Intercom Integration for WooCommerce collects questions from all of your websites, allowing you to react to them all from one place.
Priced at 129$ billed annually
Mezchip is an omnichannel customer support dashboard that gives you a separate platform with deep integration of your WooCommerce Store to manage your customer communications across support channels. You can use Mezchip to communicate with potential and existing customers via email, Facebook, Instagram, and Whatsapp, respond to customer queries, and engage with your potential customers.
Mezchip gives you a separate platform dedicated entirely to your support staff. Deep integration with your WooCommerce Store empowers your support staff to send personalized messages to customers, manage returns and cancellations without juggling for information across email, messaging apps and store.
- Manage customer queries across Email, Facebook/Instagram DM’s and Whatsapp from a single platform : View and Respond to customer queries across your existing support platforms all from one place. Save time, get repeat customers and build your brand value.
- View and manage your Store orders from a single platform: Just enter order details and get access to the entire details of the order, payment, and shipment details. Track shipments, update order details, and cancel orders all from one place. No more juggling between your Store and support channels.
- Create Custom Channels & Close dialogues: Create custom channels for support queries from phones or messages. Create and track in real-time unresolved dialogues.
- Get Push Notifications: Get instantly notified of customer messages across any channel. No more missing out on leads or customer queries.
- Integrate Multiple Stores and channels: With Mezchip you have the ability to integrate multiple Woocommerce stores and support channels all from a single dashboard at a very low cost.
- Sort and prioritize customers and tickets: Sort tickets by tags and stay on top on each conversation
- Auto responses and FAQ’s across channels: Weed out fake messages by setting auto-responses across channels. Build your FAQs.
- Collaborate with team members: Assign tickets to team members, set up rules to auto-assign dialogues to the team, collaborate and respond to multiple queries at the same time
Starts at $29/ month for 750 tickets (See pricing page)
To summarise this Intercom versus Mezchip debate, Intercom has a wholesome feel to it and is more focused on customer satisfaction, but it might be prohibitively expensive for smaller businesses.
If you’re searching for a middle ground, I’d suggest trying out some other options, such as Mezchip. It combines the best aspects of both worlds and is less expensive than Intercom.